Connect with us


Criteria To Qualify For The Canadian Experience Class. Check It Out!


Criteria To Qualify For The Canadian Experience Class. Check It Out!

Canada has so many immigration programs that allow foreigners, immigrants, and refugees to enter their country and reside there temporarily and in some cases, it could be on a permanent basis. Some immigrants end up becoming citizens of Canada.

The immigration program that extends permanent residency permit to those who have spent, worked and resided for a minimum of one year in Canada is called the Canada Experience Class Program.

This program was created to grant immigrants who have living and also gained the necessary experience working in Canada over a stipulated period of time.

The Canada Experience Class Program is an amazing fit for temporary workers or immigrants in Canada or international students who have just passed out from a Canadian post-secondary school or from a Canadian university because it offers a great opportunity to obtain a permanent residence.

Some Criteria That Qualifies You To Apply For The CEC :

  • You must have a minimum 1 year of full-time (or part-time) job in Canada
  • Your application must be tendered within 3 years of acquiring your work experience.
  • You must have a valid status while working, or schooling, in Canada.
  • Reach the least language levels in English or French; and
  • Have arrangements to live outside the territory of Quebec
  • The working experience you have must be of Skill Type 0 (administrative occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or Skill Level B (specialized occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC).

If you have met all the necessary requirements, and it has been satisfied that you are qualified to apply under the CEC classification, only then can you be allowed to submit and create your profile under the Express Entry. Express Entry is another economic immigration which uses an online application framework, for example, the CEC

In situations where a person who is working in Canada on a work grant that will lapse before their CEC application is prepared, they might be allowed to qualify for a bridging work grant. This sort of work license enables foreigners and outsiders to stay in Canada to work for the span of the time that their application is been processed.  For that period, you are still regarded as a legitimate occupant in Canada.

Continue Reading
You may also like...


To Top