1-800-GOT-JUNK is looking for Team Members to join our growing team as we open in Kelowna! General Labourer Jobs In Canada
We make the ordinary business of junk removal exceptional! We are proud to be the leaders of our industry, and we recognise that every member of our team is a vital contributor to our success.
Truck Team Member: Customer Service & General Labourer
Pay: $24 – $35/hour, including base wage, profit sharing, and tips
We’re hiring ambitious, outgoing and active individuals looking for entirely new employment experience. We provide complete training, and you’ll gain new skills in customer service, sales, business operations and more!
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing excellent customer service by building rapport with customers on the job
- Driving to local residences and businesses with your truck team to take away their unwanted items
- Lifting and removing items (ability to lift more than 50lbs)
- Bringing your positive energy and strong work ethic to the role and team
- Establishing the value of using our service and completing jobs onsite
- A great attitude! You’re a team player who likes meeting and helping people each day.
- A valid driver’s license
- Goal-oriented and driven
- In good shape and energetic. Not afraid of hard physical work and a challenge. Able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly
- Previous sales, customer service, driving or general labour experience is an asset (but not required)
Suppose this sounds like you, apply today & look for a call from us. We move fast!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$35.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kelowna, BC V1Y 9T1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Expected start date: 2022-06-08